Our services include but not limited to :
- Litigation and legal advice on matters relating to the rule of law and the exercise of public powers;
- Litigation and legal advice on the proper interpretation of legislation and proposed legislation, as well as considering whether any legislation may be unconstitutional; and
- Litigation and legal advice in relation to the fundamental rights in the Bill of Rights including the right to equality, dignity, property, trade, freedom of expression, demonstration , access to information and freedom of association.
- Litigation and legal advice on a range of administrative law issues, including on whether a decision was taken lawfully, procedurally, fairly and reasonably.
- Taking action to compel or prohibit administrative action of various types
- Challenging policy or other legislative decisions taken outside the scope of an administrator’s powers.
- Public procurement and public private partnerships
- Tender preparation and adjudication
- Regulatory compliance